Elite Sealant now in Custom Building Products color line
Custom Building Products C10-C647
Spectrum Elite is a “one of a kind” water cleanup, durable and flexible sealant unrivaled by its “silicone performance” in all movement joints.
What differentiates Elite from the competition is a formulation that allows up to 500% elongation, which is ideal for the stress on expansion and contraction joints caused by today’s highspeed construction. It is a simple water cleanup; a required trait others claim to have but fail to reach for enhanced finishes in joints. Its engineered UV protection is unmatched by acrylic caulks. In a cured state, it will not attract dirt to the surface of the joint. Elite is offered in two textures – sanded & smooth – and produced in a myriad of colors to match all major grout manufacturers’ colors.
- Color Chart
- Coverage Chart
- Additional information
- Fills the demand for a high-performance sealant in today’s high speed construction industry.
- Excellent for any movement joint or for restoring cracked or worn joints.
- Remains flexible to withstand extreme expansion and contraction caused by weather fluctuations.
- Exceptional UV resistance, unmatched by acrylic caulks.
- With two textures of sanded and non-sanded, any application is ideal.
- Environmentally friendly with extremely low VOC’s.
- Mold and mildew resistant when cured.
- Made in the USA.
This colored elite sealant is made by Spectrum Manufacturing to match Custom Building Products grout colors (per color chart above). Most colors are in stock, if not, please allow another 1-2 days for manufacturing.
* Please choose carefully as all caulk sales are final and can not be returned. Colors vary on different monitors but the factory formulates colors according to their specific guidelines of each grout manufacturer to ensure a close color match.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
Discount is applied during checkout.
- Buy 4 or more and pay $11.50 a cartridge
How much Elite Sealant do I need?
|Joint Size||Linear feet|
|1/16” X 1/4"||68|
|1/8” X 1/4"||48|
|3/16" X 1/4"||38|
|1/4” X 1/4"||16|
Note: Joint size is width X depth and coverage’s shown are given for estimating purposes only. Actual job-site coverage’s may vary depending on the joint size and application procedures.
|4 - 100||$11.50|