Mer-Krete Colored Caulk
A color match, one part siliconized acrylic caulk designed for the DIY and Professional alike.
Jamico4u offers Spectrum Siliconized Acrylic Caulk. It is well-known for being the “Grout in a Tube”. Spectrum caulk keeps it simple for the DIY consumer as they match every major grout manufacturer’s color selection available on the market today.
- Color Chart
- Coverage Chart
- Additional information
- Spectrum caulk is perfect for restoring cracked or worn grout joints.
- Additional repair areas include: caulking around sinks, tubs, showers, counter tops, baseboards, windows and glass block.
- Forms a long lasting, flexible, water tight seal that will resist mold and cracking on most building materials.
- With 2 textures, sanded or nonsanded, Spectrum caulk blends in uncommonly well with any application.
- Environmentally friendly with extremely low VOCs.
- Spectrum’s quality control works directly with each grout manufacturer for precise color accuracy.
- Available in 10.5 oz. cartridge.
This colored caulk is made by Spectrum Manufacturing to match Mer-Krete grout colors (per color chart above). Most colors are in stock, if not, please allow another 1-2 days for manufacturing.
* Please choose carefully as all caulk sales are final and can not be returned. Colors vary on different monitors but the factory formulates colors according to their specific guidelines of each grout manufacturer to ensure a close color match.
Bulk Pricing Discounts
Discount is applied during checkout.
- Buy 4 or more and pay $7.45 a cartridge
- Buy 10 or more and pay $6.95 a cartridge
How much Colored Grout Caulk do I need?
|Joint Size||Linear feet|
|1/8” X 1/4"||35|
|3/16” X 1/4"||25|
|1/4" X 1/4"||19|
|5/16” X 1/4"||16|
|3/8” X 1/4"||12|
Note: Joint size is width X depth and coverage’s shown are given for estimating purposes only. Actual job-site coverage’s may vary depending on the joint size and application procedures.
|4 - 9||$7.45|
|10 - 100||$6.95|